Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For Jess

Man, I think to myself, "I'm going to blog more," and then...I don't. So, Jessica, for your enjoyment (and the other maybe 2 people who read my blog occasionally) a survey:

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 16. In the summer. I was working at Food Lion for a few short months, doing a million youth summer activities, and enjoying new found freedom with my driver's license and the cool Ford Tempo that was my car.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? It's the end of the day, so if my to do list didn't get done, then it didn't get done. Ha! Lately I'm pretty scatter brained, so for tomorrow I suppose it could be this: 1. Pack my lunch. 2. Finish those little things at work that I've been avoiding. 3. Have lunch with a friend. 4. Laundry??? 5. Go to church after work.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Any sweet baked goods--brownies, cookies, etc. I don't actually snack a lot anymore. Maybe chips and dip or crackers and dip?

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I can't fathom that. Buy a small house. Help family pay off debt. Buy a smaller, more fuel efficient car. Give money to church, ministries, charities. Travel.

5) Places I have lived:
Franklin, TN
Nashville, TN
Fort Worth, TX
Richmond, VA
The middle east--multiple countries

6) Jobs I have had:
Cashier - Food Lion
Mother's Day Out teacher
SunTrust Bank Teller
Sylvan Learning Center--teacher's aid
English Tutor
Admin Support for various organizations

7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
Um...I don't know. Cassie if she can get on her blog again...I think Jess tagged those who I would tag. Ryan, Mary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home