And She's Off!
Well, apparently I'm becoming a runner. There is a big BIG 10K coming up in April and I'm going to run in it. Or at least finish it. And I've joined a training team through the Y. This week was our first group run...and I ran a mile! (Ok, well, I walked a teeny bit.) In 30 degree weather. I'm excited. This could be a new beginning. Healthier, more active, a hobby...a runner! Who knows where this could take me. So far week number one is going well. (I realize it's only Tuesday...but the week started on Saturday.) I've worked out, am getting over the soreness, and thoroughly enjoying the built in rest day. Tomorrow is the big test...I have to run before work because I don't have time after.
Be looking for more news from the world of running...

1 Comments:
girl! I'm so excited for you! I'm starting to train for the 1/2 marathon in nashville. we can totally be running friends now!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home