Saturday, April 26, 2008

Quarantined

So, this week a bunch of people at work got sick after a staff retreat, including yours truly. It was pretty miserable for about a day, then I felt perfectly fine, though sleepy. Turns out, I had some kind of virus that is easily transmitted and now I'm supposed to be quarantined for 72 hours. But, I didn't find that out until I'd been out and around people today. Yikes. Now I'm kind of concerned. I mean, it's not life threatening or anything, but it most definitely isn't fun. Now I think I'm stuck in my house for at least one more day. That should make it 72 hours for sure, or maybe even a little bit longer.

I guess I will just relax, watch Harry Potter on TV, and enjoy the rain for the time being.

Congrats to all those who just finished the Music City Half Marathon (ie, Emily!!). You'll have to tell me how it went. And join me in RVA for our half marathon in November??

Oh, and on another random note...today I won a giant inflatable pineapple for VBS. I know you're all jealous.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger emily said...

when is the one in VA? I will totally come run it! I was going to do one in Columbus, OH but if there is one where you are I will totally do that one instead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home