Go Green!
Well, I have some pictures I want to post...but I can't find the card reader to get them on my computer.
Recently I decided to paint my room. It was already painted from the last person who lived it in, and it was fine, but I needed to make it my own. After weeks of staring at paint chips, I finally decided on a pretty bright shade of green. But, I thought it would be darker once on the walls. Wow! It's bright. But really cool! It looks great with the white trim and my black picture frames. And it looks really cute in our very eclectic house! When I finally find my camera's cord or card reader, I'll post some pictures.
I've also recently attended a Greek festival and a Lebanese food festival. There seem to be a lot of festivals in Richmond (I went to an Indian Festival in the fall), so I think that will be my new summer thing to do. I mean, you can't go wrong with ethnic cuisine and a fun festival atmosphere, right?? Sadly, the only picture I have is from my half eaten Lebanese food. I did buy a cookbook at the Lebanese festival, so I'm planning on trying to make something in a couple of weeks. I'll try to remember to take a picture.
Next week I start running again to get ready for the half marathon in the fall. Sadly, I got out of the habit really fast, so it's gonna be a long road. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home