GGRRROOOSSSSSSS
So, roomie and I were enjoying a nice little chat on my bed when I noticed a giant bug flying around the light. "Look!" I said, thinking it was just a big moth. It spiraled down to my bed and we screamed...b/c it was a GIANT COCKROACH! So we immediately jumped off the bed and started moving the clothes piled on it to find the roach. The roach suddenly scurried onto the floor and under the bed. The bed has this piece of cloth hanging down from it b/c it is old and ripped underneath, so it was a little hard to see. We got the bedside lamps and began to search for the offending bug so we could smash it...to no avail. After a few minutes, roomie starts yelling..."It crawled up my pants!!!" So she shook it out, screaming, me freaking out, dove under the bed, and....BAM! She got it with her shoe. Did I mention she hates cockroaches?
I wanted to take a picture of the remains...but the cat got to them before I did. Yum, nothing like good cockroach remains. Here is a picture of the satisfied cat and part of the wing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home