Who's that girl?
I spent the night with one of my friends yesterday. We had lots of fun. It was like a slumber party with her sisters! We had great fun dancing, listening to music, playing on the computer and, even playing hide and seek. The older girls were a little camera shy, but they had great fun taking pictures of me while they gave me a makeover. I got makeup, nails, and hair done. Do you recognize me? Here is a little sample of my new look.
In the process...makeup is done but they were working on my hair.
Whoah...look at those nails...and that pose...and an admirer?
Ahhh!!! I'm gonna get you.
One of my lovely coiffeurs, my "crazy hair," and the classic baby picture backdrop.
Final product with "normal" hair. And you just can't get enough of that baby picture.
The End.

1 Comments:
those are some intense nails, are they still on? and it definitely wouldn't be the same without that baby picture as the backdrop. very nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home